Thursday, May 5, 2011

Being cute keeps me out of jams

I know you guys are waiting on the edge of your seat waiting for the next installment of my birthing story...it's a good one, isn't it...and I will write more...even the whole thing. But right now, I've got a molar teething, walking learning toddler on my hands. You've been there...many of you. Clingy babe, put me down, pick me up, sleepless nights, tears, clumsy head bonking on the corners of drawers that have yet to be childproofed because two days ago they were safe. Wow! I tell you what, wow! Parenting is hard stuff. I love my little bug so fiercely it hurts, but sometimes I just have to quote her jammies, "being cute keeps me out of jams."


So please continue staying tuned for my birthing story...and feel free to ask questions. I know, it's a little different.

2 comments:

The Trophy Wife said...

I wanted to let you know that I have given you 'The Versatile Blogger Award'! Check out the details here: http://obsessionsottw.blogspot.com/2011/05/versatile-blogger-award.html

Unknown said...

New fan! Saw your Versatile Blogger award on OTTW! Congrats!