Friday, February 25, 2011
Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts
1. I have 2 dogs - one is red and one is brown
2. I would rather live in the snowy mountains than just about anywhere else in the world.
3. I know enough French to get by in a French speaking country if I don't open my mouth too much.
4. I have been to Europe 5 times.
5. I would love to have my own cooking show.
6. I gave birth to my daughter in a cabin in the woods.
7. People have accused me of being a "dirty hippie." I prefer the term "gorper."
8. I have a gluten sensitivity which makes me crave wheat like crazy. Weird, huh!
9. God has been with me/us every minute even though it doesn't always seem like it.
10. I saw Diana Ross at the Kosher Kroger yesterday.
I encourage you to go take a look at my SIL's 10 facts. They are WAY more interesting than mine. My compositional muse took the day off today.