Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 15 - A photo of me with a friend I met this year

I have one for this, kind of. How about a picture of my child with the child of a friend I met this year. I met Lauren at the Farm in Summertown, TN. We both had our babes there and were due about the same time. I met her when we were both "models" for a midwife workshop at the Farm and we hit it off pretty quickly. She was the first non-family member to hold Sofia (S was only about a day old and Lauren came to hang out and chit chat in my little cabin in the woods.) She has been so much fun to get to know and have mama/bebe play dates. 

4 comments:

Maria said...

Aww cuties! How fun to have a baby around the same age to play with!

Clifford Jeffery said...

Cute babies =) Thanks for entering my giveaway today!

Unknown said...

Those are two very adorable babies!

Lindsey said...

I found you on Twitter so we can chat "real-time" sometime!