Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 19 – a picture of somewhere you’d like to travel

Oh no. Another questions that's so hard to decide on a definitive answer. I absolutely love to travel and if money were no object, I would spend most of my time traveling.

I'd like to visit the following places:



Australia - this photo is the Tasmanian Wilderness, I'd like to travel the whole country.










 Alaska - Oh to see the Northern Lights. I'd live there is I could.
Antarctica - I saw pictures of this magical continent when I was working at a photo lab and fell in love with the snowy wilderness. I would love to see the land first hand.









I did notice that all of my places start with A's and that 2/3 of them are snowy most of the time. Hmmm...

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I am SO with you on the snow thing! And, we need to chat about this Europe-England/Ireland/Scotland/Wales experience that you had. I actually really want to do something similar either not this summer but next summer or the summer after that. I want to know all about where you went, where you stayed, how you did this and that, etc :)