1. Do you regift...and if so, do you have a regifting horror story?
I am a notorious regifter but in the most polite of ways. I don't have a horror story but here's an example of how regifting works to everyone's advantage. I got a very soft, white teddy bear from a ladies' gift exchange that I will never need or use. The bug's got plenty of toys. So the bear went back to church to be used for the gift "store" for the inner-city mission. See. Works well.
2. Do you know what you are getting for Christmas this year?
I know where the Hubs bought things from, but I have no idea what he got.
3. Who brings the most gifts in your family, you or Santa?
We don't do Santa.
4. What store do you love to by jeans from?
I recently developed a love affair with Anthropologie's jeans. I have 2 different brands - AG and something else I can't remember off the top of my head and I'm not getting up to look in my pants label.
5. Christmas meal: Big, All Out Meal or Snacks and Apps?
BIG ALL OUT MEAL. We used to do lasagna because mom could make it ahead of time, but I really love the whole ham, stuffing, cranberry sauce, pie, dinner.