Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy Anniversary!


Four years ago today at 6:30 pm EST in Richmond, VA at the Three Chopt Church of Christ, I married my best friend and mate, David Yeouze, My sister-in-law predicted well before I saw it that he was my perfect match in every way. I remember the day that I looked at my dog and told him that David would be his daddy someday. (Okay, a little weird, but I love my doggie). I remember the day that David proposed and he even managed to surprise me. I can't even imagine life without him. He completes me in every way. He is the patience when I have none. The faith when I am faithless. The motivator when I am lazy. The joy when I am sad. The reason when I am nutty. The adventure when I am cautious. I love him with every ounce of my being even when he feels like I love the little bug more! Happy Anniversary, babe. Let's go get some cheesecake!


Dating

Engaged

Married

No comments: